Camden County Schools
Vision, Purpose, Beliefs
District Accreditation Committee
The Camden County School System graduates all students prepared to achieve lifelong goals and to contribute to society.
We will ensure educational excellence in a safe and nurturing environment in which all students reach their potential and become productive citizens.
1. Everyone can learn.
2. Education, through a rigorous and relevant curriculum, is a foundation for success.
3. Education is the shared responsibility of the school system, students, parents, and community.
4. Accountability is essential and applies to everyone.
5. Effective operations are essential to a safe, nurturing learning environment.
6. Diversity of people, resources, and programs enriches and strengthens our learning environment.
7. Students have the right to highly-qualified, motivated, and talented teachers and staff members who maintain high expectations.
8. The willingness to engage in the process of continuous improvement is necessary for progress.